Monday, October 17, 2011

Billings, Montana - Hampton Inn West I-90


I called the hotel before I left home to see if they had an airport shuttle and I was told to call the hotel when I arrived at the airport.  So when I got to luggage claim I called the Hampton Inn and I was told to meet a Yellow Cab at a certain place outside and the hotel would cover the cost of the cab.  The cab arrived within minutes and the cab driver was very friendly and as he drove he pointed out landmarks that might interest me and he told me about the town.  I did see the hotel's shuttle parked outside the hotel so the shuttle must run during certain hours and when the shuttle is not running the hotel is set up to work with Yellow Cab.

When I arrived at the front desk I was greeted very nicely and I was quickly checked into the hotel and on my way to my room.  This Hampton Inn is very clean and new looking.  It has an updated attractive looking lobby.  My room was very nice and clean and overall it was a nice place to stay.  Since I did book at the last minute I wasn't able to stay at this hotel the entire week I was in Billings.

The breakfast bar was well stocked and it had the breakfast items I have come to expect at a Hampton Inn.  There was a waffle station, a hot egg and meat item every day, a yogurt selection, breads, juices, cereal, etc.  There was an employee keeping the breakfast area clean and stocked.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone including business travelers, families and women traveling alone.  Every time I walked by the front desk I was greeted nicely and told to 'have a nice day.'  I felt appreciated as a guest.


Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90

3550 Ember Lane, Billings, Montana, USA 59102
Tel:  1-406-656-7511   Fax:  1-406-656-7513  

No comments: