Monday, September 26, 2011

Dallas DFW Airport Area - Hilton Garden Inn Irving, TX


This hotel is very convenient to the DFW airport rental car return center.  The rental car return center is a little over a mile away and it is very easy to get to from this hotel. My main focus in choosing this hotel was to be close to the airport and not have to fight rush hour traffic to catch my morning flight.

The Hilton Garden is very nice.  It is on a busy road but it is located back off of the road so I did not hear any traffic noise in my room.  I was able to park very near the door and I always like it when I don't have to drag my bags across a big parking lot.  The check in process was very fast and easy and I was given two cold bottles of water at check in.  My room was clean and comfortable.  The hotel is either new or well kept.  I liked the adjustable bed and I turned my bed all the way to soft and I put the air conditioner on a very low temperature and I had a good night's sleep.

My room included a free breakfast buffet since I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member.  The breakfast buffet was very nice.  The chef was making omelets and egg dishes and there was bacon, sausage and French toast on the hot bar.  There was also a nice selection of cereals, breads, fruit, juices, coffee, tea, etc.  The waitress kept the coffee refilled and she was very pleasant.

I enjoyed my quick stay in this hotel and I will happily stay in this hotel again & again when I need to be near the airport.





Hilton Garden Inn DFW Airport South
2001 Valley View Lane, Irving, Texas, USA 75061
Tel:  1-972-313-2800   Fax:  1-972-313-2885

No comments: