Thursday, August 25, 2011

Leesburg, Florida - Budget Car Rental

As a business traveler I find myself frequently at the rental car counter. When renting locally I always try my best to use Budget Car Rental Leesburg, Florida. The staff at Budget is always smiling, friendly and very helpful in helping me to select a car that fits my needs as my needs change based on the number of passengers and the amount of luggage that I will have that week.

BUDGET CAR RENTAL
(HIGHWAY 441 SOUTH)
2201 EAST MAIN STREET
LEESBURG , FL 34748
Phone: 352-787-5555


Hours of Operation
Sun 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Mon - Fri 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I've only used this location once, but I would gladly visit them again. At the time I was exhausted and unfamiliar with the process. The staff was courteous and went out of their way to help me.