Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Dallas Area - Hilton Garden Inn Richardson, TX



This hotel comes across as a new hotel. The lobby and all public areas are very clean and attractive. I was greeted warmly by the front desk staff and I was offered a cold bottle of water from the pantry. The check in process was fast and easy.

My room was clean and attractive. I turned my adjustable bed all the way to soft and I set the air conditioner as low as it would go! I had requested extra towels and pillows in my room when I made my reservation and no extra towels or pillows were present in my room. I made do with what I had available since I arrived after 11 pm and I was ready for bed.

My Hilton Honors Diamond benefits gave me a free breakfast buffet the next morning. All egg dishes were cooked to order and I got a yummy plate of eggs and bacon and then from the buffet I got yogurt and fruit. The breakfast service was fast and pleasant.

My stay was very enjoyable and I felt safe in the well lit parking lot. The hotel is visible from the President George Bush Turnpike which made it easy to find. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I will happily stay here again soon.

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson
1001 W Pres George Bush Turnpike
Richardson, Texas, USA 75080
Tel: 1-972-792-9393 Fax: 1-972-792-9494

No comments: