Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mt. Dora, Florida - PizzAmore'




  • On  Sunday evenings there are only a limited number of local restaurants that are open in the area.  My husband and I decided to try PizzAmore.  He ordered the lasagna and I had a small calzone.  We also had a small order of 'garlic knots.'  The garlic knots were wonderful.  They arrived sitting in olive oil and covered in fresh garlic.  No vampires will be after me tonight since I love fresh garlic.  We each had food to bring home since the lasagna was a big piece and a small calzone would feed 2 - 3 people.  Next time I want to try the pizza! 

  • The restaurant and bathrooms were clean.  The server was friendly and helpful.  I looked at some other reviews for the restaurant and I found quotes like "The ingredients are fresh, the service is friendly and the atmosphere is cute, the restaurant is quaint.." and they are all true.  It's a cute little place with good service and fresh food.   


  • PizzAmore
  • 622 North Donnelly Street 
  • Mount DoraFL 32757
  • Phone: 352.383.0092 
  • www.youlovepizza.com

No comments: