Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ozark, Alabama - Hampton Inn




This is a New hotel. I could not find a photo of the outside of the hotel so I give you a photo of the bathroom! There is a sign on the outside declaring "Now Open." My navigator seemed to want to take me further down Hwy 231 but I could see the hotel so I stopped in hoping that I was checking into the correct Hampton Inn. The friendly front desk clerk checked and said yes indeed I had arrived at the correct hotel. There were two ladies at the front desk and they were both friendly and they welcomed me as a Diamond member. The hotel decor is very attractive and has a more updated look than some of the older Hampton Inns.

My room was clean and fresh and I was happy to have a little fridge. The breakfast area is very attractive and all of the usual items were offered - yogurt, coffee, juice, cereal, and breads to toast and in addition there was a waffle station for making your own hot waffles and a hot egg selection that looked like a cheese omelet. The seating in the breakfast area is a little different from the norm. There is a big high table in the middle with 10 or so bar stools around it and then there is banquet type seating along the walls. There were only one or two traditional tables with chairs.

The hotel is back off of the highway a little bit so it is quiet and it looks to be in a nice area. I felt safe and I would recommend this hotel to anyone including families and women traveling alone. There are not restaurants right up next to the hotel but just down the road there is anything you could want.



Hampton Inn Ozark
235 North US Highway 231
Ozark, Alabama, USA 36360
Tel: 1-334-443-6669 Fax: 1-334-443-6670

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey – I stayed in that hotel too and it was fab