Thursday, August 25, 2011

St. Petersburg, Florida - Hampton Inn



This hotel has a beautiful pool so I thought I would include a photo of the pool as well as the photo of the front of the hotel.

I arrived at the Hampton Inn St Petersburg after a huge thunderstorm. Due to the storm the front elevator was out of service. Thankfully there was a second elevator toward the back of the hotel. This hotel is not in the best section of town - it's not a bad section I just think that it's not an area where a woman of good reputation would be seen on the streets at night. However, the parking lot is well lit, I was able to park near the door and I felt safe going into the hotel. I was greeted warmly by the desk clerk and my check in process was fast and painless.

My room was clean and very attractive. I had lots of extra towels and a pile of feather/down pillows like I had requested with my reservation. My room and bathroom were larger than the traditional old style Hampton Inns. Everything was clean, smelled good and the bed was comfy.

The breakfast bar was well stocked and it had a hot egg dish, link sausages,a waffle station and various cereals, yogurt, fruit, coffee, juices, etc. The lady running the breakfast bar was very pleasant and she was keeping the dining area and breakfast bar clean.

I like this hotel because it is literally right around the corner from the office where I had to work in St Pete. The hotel is near several restaurants, a CVS and a grocery store so anything I need is just down the street. I felt safe inside the hotel.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a hotel in this area. This Hampton looks better maintained and safer than the other chain hotels in the same area.

Hampton Inn St. Petersburg
1200 34th Street, North
Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA 33713
Tel: 1-727-322-0770 Fax: 1-727-322-0378

No comments: