Friday, January 11, 2008

Courtyard Chicago Area - Highland Park, Illinois

This appears to be a new or newly renovated hotel. The rooms are arranged in the typical Courtyard Hotels fashion. The hotel is right across from a large shopping area with restaurants and many large well known stores.

I was greeted warmly by the front desk attendant. My room was clean and comfortable. The room did seem to be smaller than other Courtyard Hotels where I have stayed but it was fine for just me and Marriott Hotels always have the nicest beds. I had a king bed and a loveseat with a coffee table and a work desk and chair against the wall. The bathroom was large and clean and I enjoyed my stay in this hotel.

The breakfast buffet was delicious and worth the price. The waitress was very nice and attentive.

I would stay in this hotel again and I would recommend it to anyone.

Courtyard
1505 Lake Cook Road
Highland Park, Illinois 60035 USA
Phone: 1-847-831-3338
Fax: 1-847-831-0782

No comments: