Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hilton Garden Inn - Ft. Myers, Florida


This is a beautiful new hotel. It is back off of the main road and not hard to find. The lobby is attractive and clean and I was greeted warmly by the staff at the front desk.

My king room was the typical layout for a Hilton Garden Inn. The room was large and very pretty and it included a fridge and microwave. The bed and bedding were very soft and comfortable. The bathroom was very nice and clean and the room was clean.

My room rate included a breakfast buffet in the hotel cafe. The breakfast buffet included cooked to order eggs or any of a variety of omelets, bacon, sausage, breads, cereals, juices, anything you would want for breakfast and the food was very good. The waiter in the cafe was very personable and greeted everyone as they came into the cafe. He was always ready with drink refills.

I would happily stay in this hotel again and I would recommend this hotel to anyone - women traveling alone, business travelers, and families. I felt safe and appreciated at this hotel.

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers
12600 University Drive
Fort Myers, Florida, 33907
Tel: 1-239-790-3500 Fax: 1-239-790-3501

No comments: