Friday, January 11, 2008

New Orleans Airport Area - Comfort Suites, Kenner

This hotel is behind some other businesses so I had to call the front desk to get directions. The man that answered the phone gave great directions and some landmarks to look for as well. The hotel looks new, clean and attractive on the outside. I was greeted warmly at the front desk. I had a regular king room instead of a suite. My room was nice, roomy and clean and I was afraid I it would be noisy since it was near the elevator but I never heard anything from the elevator or hall.

There is a free breakfast and there were many options to choose from including eggs, sausage patties, cereals, juice, fresh fruit and the attendant kept the breakfast area clean and well stocked. There is an evening reception on some nights but I did not attend the reception. There also seemed to be several women staying alone in the hotel and there were several families staying too.

I would stay at this hotel again. This hotel would be a nice choice for families or anyone traveling. This hotel is very convenient to the airport and it was clean and I felt safe and appreciated here.

Comfort Suites Airport
2710 Idaho Avenue
Kenner, LA, US, 70062
Phone: (504) 466-6066 Fax: (504) 466-8282
100% Smoke Free Hotel

No comments: