Friday, January 11, 2008

Hampton Inn - O'Hare Airport Area Illinois

This hotel is convenient to the Chicago O'Hare airport. It is an older Hampton Inn and I had stayed in this hotel several years ago.

I was greeted warmly by the front desk staff and told 'welcome back.' My room was right off the lobby so it was very convenient. Due to doors that close at the end of the hallways there was no noise from the lobby. The room configuration is that of the older Hampton Inn's with the corner bathroom. My room was clean and comfortable and I was greeted with a bottle of water and a snack.

The breakfast bar was nice and well stocked. I enjoyed my breakfast with hot coffee while watching the snow fall through the big front windows.

I would stay in this hotel again if I needed a hotel convenient to O'Hare airport. This hotel seems to be a favorite among business travelers and the rates were lower than some of the other hotels near the airport.

Hampton Inn
3939 N. Mannheim Rd
Schiller Park, Illinois, USA, 60176
Phone - 1-847-671-1700

No comments: